Phone : (08) 9473 0333
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Grime buster is a highly concentrated degreasing formulation which is biodegradable and is ideal for the cleaning of commercial kitchen floors, driveways, vehicle engine bays, chassis etc..
1 part Grimebuster diluted with 25-100 parts water. Grimebuster can damage paint and plastics if used incorrectly. Always apply to wet surfaces and test before use.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water to drink and call doctor. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor
WARNING: Strongly Alkaline avoid contact with eyes and skin.