SAFETY PRECAUTIONS Corrosive liquid. Product will irritate the eyes, nose, throat and skin. Avoid contact with the eyes, skin and clothing. Do not inhale vapour. Ensure adequate ventilation when using.Use clean containers for dispensing. Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not mix with different types of chlorinating chemicals. Mix with water only. Store undercover in a dry, clean, cool, well ventilated place away from sunlight. Store and transport in an upright container. In case of spillage flush with large quantities of water. Wash hands after use.
FIRST AID If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.