Free Delivery to all Perth Locations

A050 - Bleach 12%


Category: chemicals, cleaning

Corrosive liquid. Product will irritate the eyes, nose, throat and skin. Avoid
contact with the eyes, skin and clothing. Do not inhale vapour. Ensure
adequate ventilation when using.Use clean containers for dispensing. Do not
mix with other chemicals. Do not mix with different types of chlorinating
chemicals. Mix with water only. Store undercover in a dry, clean, cool, well
ventilated place away from sunlight. Store and transport in an upright container.
In case of spillage flush with large quantities of water. Wash hands after use.

If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre
(phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a
glass of water. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing
and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with
water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.

Related Products